Thursday, May 12, 2016

keep hope alive

Hang in there, peeps. I'm slowly digging my way through the fog of work. Winston is still at home with me all day, so I don't usually start my business work until 8pm (it's 12:44am right now). As you can imagine, I'm one pooped out little lady. I fully plan to get back into posting regularly. If nothing else, I need it for my memory's sake. Winston was pretty bummed recently when I could remember Birdie's first and second words, and I could only remember his first. I searched the blog and--ta da!--found his first FOUR words. He gave Birdie a--Mm, hmm. Beat that.--look. 

What have we been up to? 
Frogs. Friends. Getting ready for kinder. 
Stay tuned for Winston-heavy posts to come. I feel the pre-kinder tears welling up now....
Whew. It's a good thing I have the summer first, so I can get good and sick of him before I have to send him off. :)