Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hey, June. Don't let me down.

After I missed my bird so much every day from going to school, I decided we were going to celebrate getting her back by having the biggest, baddest, most fun summer ever, and it hasn't let us down so far. Here's the breakdown of our June:
backyard critters

front yard critters


gotta love that big Texas sky

kayaking on The Waterway

off to The Galvez in Galveston with lots of friends (plus cookies in bathrobes and the pool to themselves; we're only in June, people)


Waterway nights

house projects


Momma and Daddy off to San Francisco for work--first vacation sans babies in 6 years!

We tried to send lots of pics to the kids while we were gone; they loved all of the trolleys.

Daddy Bear bought me a fancy bracelet, and this picture is an inside joke for us, so I had to include it.

 We go to the movies once a week (summer club cheap seats). 

B's first VBS and cheer clinic:
 
I took my first watercolor class. Loved it.

Daddy had to go on a quick work trip, so we were constantly sending silly-face pics to him.
 
back to Galveston and Pleasure Pier


Ahh. My toes in the sand. 

These lucky ducks have been to three Astros games this summer.

This is only the beginning, friend.