Wednesday, November 12, 2014

little bunny momma

I was snoozing in bed this morning when a little bird came into my room to tell me she was up...and to give me a sweet start to my day.
B: Good morning, momma.
M: Hi, baby. I was just about to get up.
B: Momma, I think you are adorable.
M: Oh, thank you, sweetie. I think YOU are adorable.
B: No, I mean like you are as-cute-as-little-baby-bunnies adorable.
M: I think that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me.

How did I get so lucky to have such a doll? And has there ever been a sweeter wake up call than that?

This is a throwback from 2 1/2 years ago--her official 3-year picture. I had a special folder tucked away from her little photo shoot in my "to do" file on my desktop, and I've finally gotten around to doing it. This is such a great representation of her sweet, funny personality. I'm one lucky gal.