Friday, March 28, 2014

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

So, when Daddy and Daughter went on their date, Momma and Son had some one-on-one time together. This hasn't happened since last summer when Birdie had some gymnastics classes. Anyway, we had a wonderful time, just the two of us. He is the easiest, happiest little dude ever. As long as he has a car in one hand and a drink or snack in the other, he's pretty happy. We did lots of chores and lots of playing. He then came up to me with Birdie's Tiffany ring box. 
Yes. 
My 4-year-old keeps a Tiffany ring box in her room. 
What's your point? 
Have you forgotten she's a real-life princess? 
Anyway, he came up to me, opened the box (after he found a ring in her vanity), put the ring on my finger, and said...wait for it..."That makes you a princess, and I'm your prince."
Dude, you are gonna make one little lady pretty darn happy in a few years.
Since I made such a big deal about how cute and sweet he was, he did it again a few days later, and I just had to take a picture.