Monday, July 9, 2012

San Antonio Rose

We recently went to San Antonio to visit our wonderful friends, The Fortenberry Family. The sweet momma of the group is also a photographer! We did a little bartering and decided we both needed new family photos, and she did a wonderful job for us. I love all of them, but here are a few of my favorites.
Miss Priss was about 47 days overdue for a nap, so she was a tad cranky.
Winston, however, is always in the mood to give out some sugar!

I love this one. My little man is big. Side note: he had his 15-month check-up today. 94th percentile for height and 71st for weight. Big boy!




Alyssa was kind enough to take some action shots of me taking pictures (for my photography blog), and this little dude came outside to pose with me while sister finally napped. Love this cutie pie.
Check out Alyssa's website at adfphotography.com or "like" her on Facebook for more info if you need a San Antonio-based photographer. You'll love her!