Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy birthday to you!

Our little baby is a baby no more. We had his birthday party last weekend with one of his best buds.
Here's the invite I made for their superhero theme--it's one of my faves. I love the little Clark Kent pictures the best.



















Winston loved his cake...and the rest of Landon's, too! As the second child, Winston was already very familiar with sweets, so he had no problems diving right in (unlike Birdie--I had to force her hand into the icing on her first birthday).


See that sweet smile? I asked him to give me a kiss. He sure loves his momma.


This is Birdie's new party dress from Big D and Bebe. It was #1 of the 3 she wore through the course of the party. This girl lives for a wardrobe change. She was not in the mood to have her picture taken, so this was the best sneak attack pic I could get.


Thanks to everyone who came in person or just in thoughts. We love you.