Monday, January 30, 2012

stricken from the record

So, January has been a bit of a whirlwind. Fortunately, my photography business never slowed down this month like I had anticipated. Unfortunately, that means I have done pretty much zero of the plans I had made. I've made a command decision and have declared that January never happened. That way, all of my thank you notes from Christmas won't be late, it won't be ridiculous to post Christmas morning pictures, and I won't have to remember all of the poo I've been cleaning up the last 30 days. Sounds like a great idea to me.

David and I will celebrate our 17-year dating anniversary tomorrow. I'm happy to say that we are still pretty cutesy-wootsey and leave little love notes for each other every now and then. This is one he came home to when he had to work late the other night--it's a pretty good summary of my January.


What? I remembered the "xoxo."