Wednesday, August 10, 2011

my penultimate post

Hang in there, people. I've got one more HI post after this, and then we're moving on.
This is Jen's back patio. She has an amazing view and such beautiful trees surrounding the backyard. I spent a lot of time on the swing rocking my babies. Winston and I even took an early morning nap out there once.

Sweet little sailor. Hurry home, Uncle Leo!



Dear Winston, I hope you don't mind that I've covered you in flowers. But let's face it. This is better than Birdie's old pink and girlie bibs, burp cloths, and blankets I'm always putting you in (but never photographing). I really will try to spare you some photographic embarrassment through the years, but I gotta say, you still manage to look very dude-like covered in leis.


Birdie and Jen were napping the last afternoon, so Grandma and I had fun playing with W and trying to make him laugh. Making this boy giggle is my addiction.