Wednesday, January 19, 2011

around the house

Birdie likes it when I take her picture, because she wants to be able to see the picture immediately after. So, that means she's usually walking to the camera trying to grab it to see the pictures as I'm trying to take them. Lots of extreme closeups.
Okay, Bakebaby the Second, here's the deal. This is about as good as it's gonna get for maternity pics. Don't worry, I documented my baby bump very thoroughly with your big sister, so just go back and look at those. I'm so busy these days that sometimes I forget to take pics, because I kind of forget that I'm pregnant with you. But hey, I feel somewhat confident that won't happen once you're here. Love ya, kiddo! :)
Birdie found Dadda's shoes and thought it was hilarious to walk in them. She's saying "cheese" here.