Thursday, December 3, 2009

cereal

Birdie was giving all the cues that she was ready to try some cereal. Although it was still a little early, I was starting to feel guilty about eating food in front of her, because she'd always lick her lips and try to take it from me. Our doctor said to go for it, so we gave her some last night.

I really expected that she would gobble it down, but she seemed to lose interest in it pretty quickly, which surprised me. It didn't help her sleep, but I am starting a new sleep training program this week using The No-Cry Sleep Solution. I've already had better luck with naps today using her suggestions, so I'll hopefully have good news about her sleeping in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, I've loaded a little video for those of you dying to see her take her first bite (Grandma). Click on the link on the right.